Contact us at TOLL FREE NO 1039 from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM during summer hours and 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM during winter hours.

Refund of Provident Fund ( Tier2) A/c:Civil-PF

Once a member is retired off from the active service on retirement/voluntary resignation/retrenchment or compulsory retirement/death/termination on disciplinary grounds, the member need to process for his/her Tier2 benefit claim through his/her employer. The documents required for the process are :

  1. Forwarding letter from employer
  2. Audit Clearance
  3. Tax Clearance
  4. CID Copy
  5. Separation & Relieving Order (attach both)
  6. Last Pay Certificate (should be consistent with relieving order)
  7. Marriage Certificate (if married and eligible for pension)
  8. Death Certificate (for surviving family benefits)