Board of Directors
Remittance of contribution
Retirement of Employee
Joining the scheme
Retirement from service
Member Home Loan
Eligibility Criteria and Benefit Formula
Preparing for Retirement
Dos and Don'ts for pensioners/beneficiaries and pension disbursing agencies.
Becoming a pensioner
Investment Product and Service
Housing Management Rules and Regulations, 2018
Grievance Management procedure 2020
Form for updating spouse, children and nomination
Private PF Claim Form
PF Remittance Format
PF Claim Form
Member Home Loan Form
Member Loan Application Form (Corporations and RBA/RBG)
Loan Care Insurance Form
Student Loan Application Form
Member Loan Application Form (For Civil Servant and RBP)
Education Loan Form (Corporations and RBA/RBG)
Education Loan Form (For Civil Servant and RBP)
Housing Loan Form
Job Application Form
Customer Grievance Forms
The National Pension and Provident Fund, Thimphu is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Director, Investment Department (ToR ).
- Should have a minimum of a Bachelors’ degree (full time) from a recognized university in Commerce / Economics / Finance.
- Preference shall be given to applicants with Master’s Degree (full time) in Commerce / Economics / Finance during shortlisting only.
- Should have a minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience (maximum of 18 months of study period for Master’s Degree and above shall be considered as active service); and
- Should have served in a senior management position of Chief / General Manager / P1 level or above for a minimum of 3 (three) years.
- On contract for an initial term of 3 (three) years; and
- The contract may be renewed for an additional term only depending on the performance, need, employees’ feedback.
- Basic Pay of Nu. 75,000/-.
- Contract Allowance - 40% of Basic Pay.
- Other entitlements as per NPPF SRR.
Interested Bhutanese nationals who meet the above eligibility criteria may apply along with the following document copy:
Please note that the original documents must be presented during the time of job application submission. The shortlisted candidates shall be required to attend the selection interview at their own expense. The date and venue of the selection interview will be notified to shortlisted candidates only.
Candidates are requested to submit the application with above documents to Chief HRD. The application deadline is on or before 12 noon,26th December 2021.
The NPPF reserves the right to cancel the recruitment and selection process without assigning any reason thereof.
For further queries, please contact the HRAD at +975-2-324140 (Extn. 117) during office hours.
In line with RMA’s notification on the 3rd revision of MLR from 6.66% to 6.51% dated August 03, 2017, the National Pension and Provident Fund (NPPF) would like to inform that there is no change in the interest rates for member loan products. However, interest rate for corporate clients has been revised.
© 2017 National Pension & Provident Fund. All Rights Reserved | Design by ICT team